Volunteer Grants 2021
Applications Close 16 April 2021
Grants of between $1,000 and $5,000 are available to eligible not-for-profit community organisations.
This funding is to be used to:
- purchase eligible small equipment items for use by volunteers
- contribute to volunteers’ fuel costs
- contribute to transport costs for volunteers with disability who are unable to drive
- assist with the cost of training courses for volunteers
- undertake background screening checks for volunteers
- conduct activities to promote awareness of, and increase participating in volunteering
- adapting practices to support volunteers’ safety in the current pandemic environment.
The Activity must be undertaken in accordance with the terms and conditions of the grant.
To be eligible to apply you must be an organisation that has been nominated by your Federal MP and:
- be a legal entity
- have a minimum of 40% of volunteers working for your organisation
- be a Not-For-Profit organisation
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or be willing to provide a Statement by Supplier Form (reason for not quoting an ABN).
- have an account with an Australian financial institution in the name of the organisation applying.
The 2021 Volunteer Grants round begins with a call for Expressions of Interest.
If you have any questions, please call our office on 8390-6166.